Pro-Line RC Body Paint - Pearl Blue
Pro-Line RC Body Paint - Pearl Blue
Easy Pay Information
Step 1: Create a registered account on HorizonHobby.com
Step 2: Shop and build your cart with your favorite In Stock RC products
Step 3: Choose “Easy Pay” payment option to split your payments
Step 4: Submit your order!
FREE FINANCING - NO INTEREST - NO CREDIT CHECKS – NO SERVICE CHARGES
- Customer must have a registered account in good standing on HorizonHobby.com
- Minimum order value of $100 of qualifying In Stock items (before tax & shipping).
- Total available credit limit = $500. Minimum financing amount = $50.
- Available for eligible In Stock merchandise only
- Backorder and Preorder items on your order will charge in full when they ship. Easy Pay payments and credit will only be calculated for qualifying In Stock merchandise on the order.
- Other charges, including but not limited to shipping and handling, taxes, ineligible items, will be billed on your first payment. Payments for Easy Pay ineligible items will be due at time of order.
- Easy Pay is only available by using a valid Credit Card. Paypal cannot be used with Easy Pay.
Payment & Schedules
- Easy Pay payments will be split in either two, or three payments. The first payment is charged to your credit card when your order is invoiced. Additional payments are then billed to the credit card every 30 days after the first payment, until all payments have been made.
- For order values $100.00-$299.99, Payments will be split into two payments. For order values >$300, payments will be split into three payments.
- 1st payment = Time of purchase (includes tax, shipping, and ineligible items)
- 2nd payment = Scheduled 30 days after initial purchase
- 3rd payment = Scheduled 60 days after initial purchase
- Payments will be split equally as credit limit allows, and scheduled payment values will be limited by available remaining credit limit.
*View and manage your Easy Pay payment methods, schedule and view available credit limit within the “Easy Pay” section of My Account.
*Easy Pay financing option is available at Horizon’s sole discretion and terms are subject to change.
See Full Easy Pay Program Terms & Conditions
Product DetailsSpecially Formulated Water-Based Airbrush Paint
- Specially Formulated for R/C Bodies
- Ready to Spray. Use right out of the bottle (with a 0.5mm tip @ 30psi)
- Spray Without the Hassle of Mixing
- Extremely Durable and Ultra-Flexible
- May be reduced with PRO632400 Paint Reducer (Sold Separately) for smaller tips and other specific applications
In The Box
- (1) Pro-Line RC Body Paint 2 fl oz (60 ml.) Bottle
This is the all new Pro-Line RC Body Paint - Pearl Blue specially formulated for Polycarbonate. Pro-Line's Team of Innovators have painted literally thousands of RC car bodies over the years and now offers ready to spray R/C Body paints specially formulated to help you achieve the same jaw dropping results we do. Developed by R/C body painters for painters, this water-based airbrush paint is ultra-flexible, extremely durable and easy to use. Have the confidence that you are spraying the best!
This pre-thinned airbrush paint makes it easy to grab the color you want and spray without the hassle of mixing (using a 0.5mm tip @ 30psi). You may reduce the paint with #6324-00 Paint Reducer (sold separately) for smaller tips or specific applications. Available in single 2 fl oz (60 ml.) individual bottles or 6 pack sets. Pro-Line has you covered.
Bash, Crash, Race or Show, Team Pro-Line has done it all! Pro-Line R/C Paint is a high-performance durable water-based airbrush paint that is specially formulated to meet the extreme requirements of polycarbonate R/C Bodies. It is durable yet flexible to allow R/C bodies to deform and come back to their shape. You will not only get great performance, you also get the same color options chosen by the experts.
Club Points Information
Horizon Hobby RC Club:
The points displayed are points you will earn based on your membership level and the cost value of the product. Be sure you are Signed In to your account to see the most accurate points you will earn on your purchase.
Points per $1 Spent
2000 points = $5 Discount
Points displayed here do not include Bonus Points for select product. If the product is marked with the Bonus Points badge you will also earn the extra "Bonus Points" points listed in the banner in addition to the calculated points displayed