1/10 Pre-Cut 1967 Ford F-100 Heatwave Black Body: Short Course
- Licensed 1967 Ford® F-100 Heatwave® Scale Looks
- Recreate the Iconic Black and Gold Race Truck driven by Chris Isenhouer
- Made from Pre-Cut Tough-Color Polycarbonate
- No Paint to Chip off or Peel!
- Detailed Pre-Cut Heatwave® Wrap Decals Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
In The Box
- (1) Pre-Cut 1967 Ford® F-100 Race Truck Heatwave® Edition Tough-Color (Black) Body
- (1) Detailed Pre-Cut Heatwave® Wrap Decals
- (1) Wrap Installation Instructions
This is a 1967 Ford® F-100 Race Truck Heatwave® Edition Black Body for Short Course. Now you can build a fully licensed replica of the popular full-size Heatwave® Trophy Truck driven by Chris Isenhouer! Chris races his iconic Black and Gold Heatwave® Ford® F-100 converted to Trophy Truck specs in the unrelenting desert along with his brother Nick. Pro-Line is proud to bring Chris's truck to life for your Short Course Truck made from Tough-Color Black Polycarbonate! The Black and Gold Heatwave® decal wrap is also included and pre-cut for easy installation. The body features the iconic flat front F-100 grill and wide fender flares to represent the aggressive fiberglass bulges found on Chris's full-size race truck. The Pre-Cut Tough-Color Black material will never peel or chip off and realistic window stickers are also included! Here is all you need to do to get up and running: remove the outer film, place the wrap following the included Instructions, and mount the body. Transform the look of your Short Course Truck and add even more scale realism with the fully licensed 1967 Ford® F-100 Race Truck Heatwave® Edition Body from Pro-Line!
Heatwave® is a registered trademark of Heat Wave Visual® used with permission to Pro-Line.
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Pro-Line.
|Product Height||6.2" (157 mm)|
|Product Length||20.8" (528 mm)|
|Product Width||11.6" (295 mm)|
|Vehicle Type||Short Course Truck|
|Wheelbase||12.8" (325 mm)|