1/10 Cadillac ATS-V.R Clear Body: 190mm Touring Car
- Replica Body of the Highly-successful Cadillac Racing GT3-spec Race Car
- Molded Wing Struts and Dual-trim Wing Design
- Officially-licensed by General Motors
- Two different wing trim for USGT or Club Racing
- USGT Approved
In The Box
- Cadillac ATS-V.R Clear Body
- Injection molded wing struts (2 pcs)
- Extensive Decal sheet
- Wing mounting hardware (4 pcs)
- Paint-then-peel over spray film & window masks
- Body comes clear and unpainted
- Officially Licensed by General Motors
- Ideal for USGT, GT10, and Spec Grand Touring.
Cadillac Racing stormed back into the motorsports spotlight in 2015 with their factory-works ATS-V.R race car, the third generation of V-Series race cars. Built to international FIA GT3 specifications, this pedigree allows it to potentially run in more than 30 different GT series around the world. The ATS-V.R has proven a success with top drivers Johnny O’Connell and Andy Pilgrim at the wheel, scoring multiple overall wins and pole positions in the World Challenge series.
PROTOform is proud to bring the racing heritage of Cadillac back to 1/10 190mm Touring Cars with our officially-licensed rendition of the Cadillac ATS-V.R. With every detail of the full-scale race car captured and an extensive decal sheet, racers will appreciate the ultra-realistic looks for racing in classes such as USGT, GT10, and Spec Grand Touring.
This 2-door coupe race body is formed from genuine .030” lexan® and includes injection-molded wing struts to support a unique rear wing design. The wing features 2 different levels of trim, a 10mm vertical section for sanctioned USGT racing and a 20mm upper laid-back trim for club racing, making the PROTOform ATS-V.R suitable to any kind of GT-class rules. As always, wing mounting hardware, and paint-then-peel overspray film are included.
General Motors trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.
|Product Height||4.29 in (109mm)|
|Product Length||17.5 in (445mm)|
|Product Width||7.63 in (194mm)|
|Vehicle Type||Touring Car|
|Wheelbase||10.2 in (258mm)|