1/10 1946 Dodge Power Wagon Black Body 12.3" (313mm) WB Crawlers
- Fits SCX10™, Ascender®, Element Enduro, and other 12.3" Wheelbase Crawlers
- Realistic 1946 Power Wagon Scale Crawler Body
- Separate Cab and Bed for Ultra-realism
- Menacing Front Grill and Large Fender Flares
- Separate Round Headlights Allow for LED's
- Made from Tough-Color Polycarbonate
- No Paint to Chip off or Peel!
- Made in the USA, since 1982
In The Box
- (1) 1946 Dodge Power Wagon Tough-Color Black Body Cab & Bed
- (1) Screw (8) and Nut (8) Hardware
- (1) Detailed Headlight and Window Decal Sheet
This is a 1946 Dodge Power Wagon Tough-Color Black Body for Crawlers. Pro-Line is proud to introduce the 1946 Dodge Power Wagon Black body for Scale Crawlers made from completely black polycarbonate Tough-Color material! This First Gen Power Wagon body style comes as 2 pieces (Cab and Bed) for an ultra-realistic look that stays true to the original military-inspired 4x4 truck that civilians could buy. The Tough-Color polycarbonate is made from black material, so you never have to worry about paint peeling or chipping off. Realistic window stickers are also included!
The 1946 Power Wagon features a huge, menacing flat front grill with large flat panel style fender flares just like the real truck. The body includes textured rocker panels, realistic undercuts and separate round headlights designed to allow for real working LED lights, all of which complete the look of this iconic truck. Order your body now!
Ram, Dodge, and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Pro-Line. ©2020 FCA US LLC.
|Body Style||Pick-Up Truck|
|Product Height||5.8 in (146mm)|
|Product Length||18.6 in (472mm)|
|Vehicle Type||Rock Crawler|
|Wheelbase||12.3 in (312mm)|