• Select the logo to download and open, or right-click the Download link and Save Target As... to save the file.
• Illustrator logos are backsaved to CS. If you are not able to open the .ai, https://www.prolineracing.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-horizon-us-Library/default/v1653307203688/save the .pdf file and open in Illustrator. The vectored lines and PMS color will still be there.
https://www.prolineracing.com/on/demandware.static/-/Sites-horizon-us-Library/default/v1653307203688/• .png files are high-resolution transparent logos.
• PLEASE NOTE: When sizing logos be sure to keep proper porportions. i.e. - Hold down the SHIFT key and drag the corner down. This will resize properly and won't stretch or distort the logo.
How to set a wallpaper on iPod
Touch, iPhone or iPads:
• Select the background image preview that's appropriate for your device (i.e.- iPhone or iPad) to view larger image.
• Tap and hold the wallpaper until a pop-up menu appears, choose Save Image and it will automatically save to your Photos folder. Go back to the Home screen of your device and choose Photos icon.
• Choose the wallpaper image you just saved, then tap the button (a square with an arrow in it - left bottom button on iPod and iPhone, top right button on iPad) and select Use as Wallpaper.
• Size the background wallpaper by manipulating it back and forth within the touch screen until you get the desired shape and size.
• Then choose Set as Wallpaper to create your wallpaper (on the iPad/2 you can set the wallpaper for lock screen, home screen or both).
How to set a wallpaper on
Android phones and Tablets:
• Select the background image preview that's appropriate for your device (i.e.- Droid phones or Samsung Tablet) to view larger image.
• Tap and hold the wallpaper image until a pop-up menu appears, choose Set as Wallpaper or Save and it will automatically save to your Gallery folder. Go back to the Home screen of your device and tap Menu then Wallpaper then Gallery.
• Choose the wallpaper image you just saved and crop the image how you want it to fit and tap Save to create your wallpaper.