Split Six 2.2"/3.0" Red/Black Bead-Loc Front Wheels
- What's Included
These are Pro-Line Split Six 2.2"/3.0" SC Wheels. Hey there all you Slash® fans check out Pro-Line’s new 2.2” x 3.0” Bead-Loc wheels for your Slash . New wheel, new and improved Bead-Loc, and all in one complete wheel package it’s the Split Six.
Slash is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
2714-04 | Split Six 2.2"/3.0" Red/Black Bead-Loc Front Wheels
- One sided Bead-Loc captures both sides of tire evenly
- 3-piece design for easy install and no gluing of tires.
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- For use on front (#2714) and rear (#2715) of Slash
- Six stainless steel button head screws included per wheel. Button Head Hardware size 2mm hex, 3mm threads, 10mm long.
- 2.2” front side for realistic look and 3.0” back side for suspension clearance
- Same track width as stock wheels
- A deep, sating black finish on all Split Six wheels.
- Bead-Locs available in red or satin black finish
- WARNING: Not recommended for high speeds that brusless motors provide.
- NOTE: Pro-Line bead-loc wheels work with Pro-Line tires only due to the inner webbing bead design.
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Split Six Wheels (2 pcs)
- Bead-Loc Sleeves (2 pcs)
- Die Cast Bead-Loc Rings (2 pcs)
- Stainless Steel Button Head Screws (12 pcs)
- [F] Traxxas® Slash®
09/16/2010 - 05:22:14 PM
09/09/2010 - 06:09:40 AM
very easy to put on tires
thick plastic with great amount of metal on bead lock
i suggest you order these wheels instead of the glue able wheels
those don't have any metal on them and not very stylish
if you buy these tires you wont regret it
i strongly recommend you purchase these tires
great product :)
09/08/2010 - 05:41:15 PM
thick plastic and strong screw
strongly recommend this product
worth the money