Epic 2.2" Black/Black Bead-Loc Front Wheels
Short Course Tires
- What's Included
Pro-Line announces a 2.2" bead-loc wheel design with Slash wheel offsets. It was developed before the 2.2"/3.0" wheels and tires became the standard in the short-course class. This wheel fits only 2.2" tires and is not designed to hold tires under high-loads. This wheel is perfect for using Pro-Line's 2.2" rock crawling tires on your Slash and bouncing around on rocks at slow speeds.
Epic takes today’s tough off-road looking wheel and turns it into a simple to use, reusable platform. It’s a one-sided bead-loc system that puts even pressure on both beads of the tire. Six screws and one bead-loc ring is all that mates the wheel and tire together and you’re ready to go. The wheel and inner clamping sleeves are made from durable nylon for the roughest and toughest of drives. To get a satin black finish, the Epic’s wheel face has a raw, EDM finish to it.
**WARNING**: This wheel was not intended for racing or extreme bashing purposes. Using racing style 2.2"x2.2" tires will result in the bead eventually popping out of the bead-loc. **This wheel does not work with the Slash 4x4!** Button Head Hardware size 2mm hex, 3mm threads, 10mm long
Slash is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
2704-02 | Epic 2.2" Black/Black Bead-Loc Front Wheels
- Fits Traxxas Slash® trucks and other trucks that use a 12mm hex drive
- Reusable 12mm hex wheel system
- Made from high strength nylon
- Steel bead-loc ring material
- NOTE: Pro-Line bead-loc wheels work with Pro-Line tires only due to the inner webbing bead design. Increasing the speed of your Slash® can reduce the Bead-Loc capability of your Epic wheels.
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Epic 2.2" Bead-Loc Front Wheels for Slash (2 pcs)
- Bead-Loc Rings (4pc)
- Mounting Hardware
- [F] Traxxas® Slash®