Pro-Line Fuel Stick
- What's Included
The Pro-Line Fuel Stick is finally here! Used in Ty Tessmann's dominating performance at the 2014 IFMAR Buggy Worlds, the Fuel Stick is designed as a no expense spared successor to the original Pro-Line Fuel Gun. The Fuel Stick is the result of months of development by the Pro-Line team with input from the Tessmann and McBride families. Making the Fuel Stick stand out is the trigger orientation that makes refueling a truck or buggy more ergonomic especially when doing so over high pit walls. Also great for use with 1:8 & 1:10 Nitro On-Road Cars.
Built for ultra-fast refueling, the nozzle tip is also designed to fill your tank completely. The diffuser screen covering the outlet prevents excess splashing and prevents large bubbles from forming during filling. When it's time to see how much fuel you used, check the easy to read gauge marked in 10cc increments for accurate measurement at a glance. Continuing the over-the-top theme, the nozzle and trigger assemblies are made of machined billet aluminum anodized Pro-Line blue.
Each Fuel Stick is stamped with a unique serial number and certificate of authenticity verifying that it was made 100% in the USA and hand assembled in our Southern California headquarters.
Watch the 'Come Drive With Us' film at the 2014 IFMAR Worlds (40 minutes) Check out the Fuel Stick Action at 31:15
6271-00 | Fuel Stick
- Ergonomic trigger orientation makes refueling faster and easier
- Aircraft-grade anodized aluminum
- Symmetric high-flow nozzle with six vent tubes for ultra fast filling
- Diffuser screen "normalizes" fuel stream to prevent excess bubbling and ensure a complete fill
- Long snout for reaching past high roof lines of trucks and buggies
- Also great with 1:8 & 1:10 Nitro On-Road Cars
- Easy to read clear gauge numbered in 10cc increments with red warning bars at 125cc and 150cc's
- Stainless hardware throughout
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Fuel Stick quick refill device (1 pc)
- Spare gauge sticker (1 pc)
- Spare -012 o-ring (1 pc)
Compatible with nitro on and off-road cars and buggies that use RC nitro fuel (methanol-nitromethane-castor based oil)
|Capacity:||150cc Gauge Range (~200cc Total)|
|Fill Time:||Less Than 1-Second*|
*Fill time under controlled conditions. Actual fill time may vary.