Trencher Off-Road Front Tires
- What's Included
Leave a mark with your 5T wherever you are with Pro-Line's Trencher tires. The Trencher tires are designed to give your 5T optimal traction on just about any surface. Super cool horizontal H shaped treads give your 5T ridiculous amounts of forward bite. And tread height and ¼” tall, you'll find that durability and longevity are second to none.
Available from our friends at DDM
Need some replacement foam? Pro-Line has partnered with DDM to make replacement foams available for all your 5B and 5T needs.
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
1154-00 | Trencher Front Tires
- Horizontal H shaped tread for ridiculous amounts of and side-to-side stability
- Oversized and nearly ¼” tall tread are second-to-none in durability and longevity
- For use with Pro-Line's Split Six 5T front wheels or stock 5T front wheels
- Increased sidewall thickness to resist tearing at the bead
- Extremely detailed sidewall design for that tough off-road look
- Official Pro-Line logo embossed on sidewall of tire
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Trencher Front Tires (2 pcs.)
- Pro-Line Decal
- [F] HPI Baja 5T
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart