Transistor 2.2" 4WD M4 (Super Soft) Off-Road Buggy Front Tires
- What's Included
This is a pair of Transistor 2.2” 4WD Front Tires. The Transistor tread provides good, consistent steering and is ideal for indoor clay and outdoor blue groove conditions. When compared to the Electron Front Tires, most drivers feel that the Transistor tires make your buggy easier to drive, which is an important performance tuning option for certain track conditions. While the tire looks similar to the previous VTR Transistor, this 2.2” Transistor has been completely redesigned for improved performance and wear over the original.
If you want to dominate in 4WD then get your own set of Transistor Front Tires today!
8254-03 | Transistor 2.2” 4WD Front Buggy Tires
- 1’s and 0’s Transistor Tread Pattern
- Consistent Steering
- Makes your Buggy Easier to Drive
- Improved Performance and Wear
- Ideal for Indoor Clay and Outdoor Blue Groove Conditions
- Fits 2.2” Style Wheels
- Includes Closed Cell Foam Inserts
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart