Suburbs X4 (Super Soft) Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires
- What's Included
These are Suburbs X4 (Super Soft) Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires. The wait is over. The ROAR National Champion Suburbs tread is now available for 1:8 buggy owners. Introducing the Suburbs in Pro-Line's proprietary X4 (Super Soft) and M4 (Super Soft) compounds. It only makes sense that the ever popular indoor and blue groove tread pattern would be made available to the 1:8th class.
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
- National Championship winning compounds and tread design
- Inner and outer radius rib tread for increased corner holding and predictable side-bite.
- Internal sidewall ribbing maintains sidewall structure in extreme traction conditions for greater corner control
- Tread height is predictable, aggressive, and long-lasting for use on a variety of blue-groove track and surfaces where you would typically run soft compound tires
- Re-useable Closed Cell Inserts
- Pro-Line branded laser etched sidewall detail
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Suburbs tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Inserts (2 pcs)
- Pro-Line decal (1 pc)
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart