Suburbs T 2.2" X2 (Medium) Off-Road Truck Tires
- What's Included
This is a pair of Suburbs T 2.2" X2 (Medium) Off-Road Truck Tires (2) for 2.2" Rear Truck Wheels. The 2008 ROAR National Champion tread and compound is now available for 1:10 Truck owners. At the 2008 ROAR 1:10 Off-Road Nationals, Ryan Cavalieri dominated the 2wd Mod Buggy class with the Suburbs. He TQ'd and took the 2 out of the 3 A-mains to win the class. The Suburbs are fast enough to be National Champs, now you too can have the same performance Ryan had right out of the bag for your truck.
See Our Full Line of X-Compound Tires!
"Pro-Line tires always give me the grip I need no matter what the surface, but the X compound takes it a step further by extending the life of the tire without sacrificing the grip." - Ty Tessmann
"The only choice for National Champions....Pro-Line's new X compound!" Dakotah Phend
“Elliott Boots was able to TQ two rounds of the three giving him the overall TQ, he chose to use the X4 Blockade which worked very well, setting fastest laps by over a second from all other drivers, with the track quite muddy, but they worked really good” – Chris Boots on Elliott’s TQ at the 2013 Saint Quentin GP
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
8205-002 | Suburbs T 2.2" X2 (Medium) Off-Road Truck Rear Tires
- National Championship winning compound and tread design
- Inner and outer radius rib tread for increased corner holding and predictable side-bite.
- Internal carcass webbing resist tire expansion under acceleration and deceleration
- Internal sidewall ribbing maintains sidewall structure in extreme traction conditions for greater corner control
- Tread height is predictable, aggressive, and long-lasting for use on a variety of blue-groove track and surfaces where you would typically run soft compound tires
- Single stage firm foam inserts
- Pro-Line branded laser etched sidewall detail
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Suburbs tires (2 pcs)
- Foam inserts (2 pcs)
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart