Prime MC (Clay) Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires
- What's Included
This is a pair of Prime 1:8 Buggy Tires. Many indoor off-road race tracks have turned to carpet or pure clay style dirt in search of ultimate traction, eliminating the need for traditional treaded tires. Pro-Line’s all new Prime tires are targeted directly at racers currently running full “slick” tires, saving them from having to grind treaded tires down while delivering improved performance.
Pro-Line’s Prime tires feature unique grooves that add traction and stability when the track is freshly watered or when there is a slight layer of thin dust that would cause a traditional “slick” tire to just spin. The raised treaded portion of the Prime tire has a distinctive rough surface texture similar to a ground “slick” tire and makes the Prime tire have maximum performance right out of the package.
Don’t settle for anything less than Prime Performance with Pro-Line’s new Prime tire!
- Unique Tire Grooves for Improved Traction
- Perfect Choice for Carpet and Pure Clay
- Rough Tread Surface for Quick Break In
- Ideal for Tracks Where “slick” Tires are Fastest
- Maximum Performance Right Out of the Package
- Long Lasting Closed Cell Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- 1:8 Buggy Front or Rear
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart