Micron 2.2” 2WD MC (Clay) Off-Road Buggy Front Tires
- What's Included
This is a pair of Micron Buggy 2wd Front Tires. Introducing the latest indoor buggy tire to hit the scene: the Micron! The Micron is the perfect complement to the Electron giving racers a lower pin option when the track conditions require it. The Micron front tires have tons of steering with a super smooth finish!
The Micron features connected tread technology similar to the Electron with an emphasis on creating as many forward facing edges as possible for maximum forward grip. The unique center tread zig zags back and forth for great forward bite and side bite while maintaining good wear for such a low tread height. Get more grip with the Micron!
- Low Tread Height = Lower Lap Times
- Tons of steering while staying smooth
- More Traction with Good Wear
- Make Your Buggy More Predictable
- Easier to Control at High Speeds
- Connected Tread Technology Improve Traction and Wear
- Great Complement to the Electron
- Includes Closed Cell Foam
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart