Inversion 2.2" MC (Clay) Indoor Buggy Rear Tires
- What's Included
This is a pair of Inversion Buggy Rear Tires. Pro-Line is proud to unleash the Inversion tire into this year’s winter indoor racing scene! The Inversion is essentially an inverted Positron tread design that has been developed for tracks where ghost pins or almost slicks are ideal. The Inversion features directional grooves much deeper than the Prime tires combined with a rough textured tread surface for amazing grip even in dusty conditions. New to the Inversion tire is a wider and flatter tire profile for an improved contact patch over previous tires. Never grind new tires into ghost pins or slicks again – Get a set of Inversion tires today!
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
- Inverted Positron Style Tread Design
- Directional Grooves Cut through Dust
- Ideal for tracks where Ghost Pins are Ideal
- Rough Textured Tread Surface Provides Amazing Grip
- Wider and Flatter Tire Profile Improves Contact Patch
- Save Time, Never Grind
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- for 2.2" 1:10 Rear Buggy Wheels
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart