Inversion 2.2" 2WD M4 (Super Soft) Indoor Buggy Front Tires
- What's Included
This is a pair of Inversion Buggy 2WD Front Tires. Pro-Line is proud to unleash the Inversion tire into this year’s winter indoor racing scene! The Inversion is essentially an inverted Positron tread design that has been developed for tracks where ghost pins or almost slicks are ideal. The Inversion features directional grooves much deeper than the Prime tires combined with a rough textured tread surface for amazing grip even in dusty conditions. New to the 2WD Front Inversion tire is flatter tire profile for an improved contact patch over previous tires. Pair the Fronts with the Inversion Rear tires for the ultimate in track performance! Never grind new tires into ghost pins or slicks again – Get a set of Inversion tires today!
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
8268-03 | Inversion 2.2” 2WD Front Buggy Tires
- Inverted Positron Style Tread Design
- Directional Grooves Cut through Dust
- Ideal for Tracks where Ghost Pins are Ideal
- Rough Textured Tread Surface Provides Amazing Grip
- Flatter Tire Profile Improves Contact Patch
- Save Time, Never Grind
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart