Interco Bogger 1.9" G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tires
Rock Crawling Tires
- What's Included
These massive 5.4” tall x 1.91” wide tires are perfect for guys looking to do some Mud Bogging with their rigs or for recreating a beloved full size truck in perfect scale detail. Pro-Line’s officially licensed Interco® Bogger® tires feature a directional tread pattern with the patented Interco TSL (three stage lug) design just like the full-size tires. The new Bogger® tires are aggressive in stock form and are also extremely versatile and easily modified for even more mud flinging performance. They come in Pro-Line’s legendary G8 compound, so you know they will perform beyond expectations right out of the package. Get your own set of fully licensed Interco® Bogger® tires from Pro-Line today!
Interco Tire Corporation® trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
10133-14 | Interco® Bogger® 1.9” Tires
- Officially licensed Interco® Bogger®
- Massive 5.4” tall x 1.91” wide
- Perfectly Suited for Extreme Mud Bogging Performance
- Directional Tread Pattern with the Patented Interco® TSL (three stage lug) Design
- Dependable G8 Material
- Extremely Versatile and Easily Modified
- Fits 1.9” Wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart