Hole Shot 2.0 2.2" X2 (Medium) Off-Road Buggy Rear Tires
1:10 Buggy Tires
- What's Included
This is a pair of Hole Shot 2.2” Buggy Rear Tires. The Hole Shot is the tire that everyone turns to when looking for an edge over the competition because it just works, everywhere. Period. The Hole Shot is renowned across the world as one of the most used race tires of all time. From World Championships to National Championships, Regional race events to club race events, the Hole-Shot design has won just about every title imaginable. The 2.0 version features more pins and a wider contact patch for insane amounts of traction. The unique mini-pin design gives the optimum level of traction in dusty, hard-packed and grooved conditions. The Hole Shot 2.0 has now been combined with Pro-Line’s incredible X-Compounds for even longer lasting traction along with closed cell foam inserts! The Hole Shot 2.0 is a must have tire in everyone’s racing arsenal, so get some today!
- Now Made from Pro-Line’s Long Lasting X2 Compound!
- Updated pin design lasts longer
- Small, square-lug technology throughout tire
- New outer pins are angled to resist catching ruts
- Internal webbing reduces tire expansion under acceleration
- Fits any 1:10 2.2" Buggy Rear wheel
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart