Hole Shot 2.0 2.2" M3 (Soft) Off-Road Buggy Rear Tires
- What's Included
This is a pair of Hole Shot 2.0 2.2" Off-Road Buggy Rear Tires. The Hole Shot is the tire that everyone turns to when looking for an edge over the competition because it just works, everywhere. Period. The Hole Shot is renowned across the world as one of the most used race tires of all time. From World Championships to National Championships, Regional race events to club race events, the Hole-Shot design has won just about every title imaginable. Pro-Line's development staff is now proud to announce the Hole Shot 2.0. The 2.0 version features more pins and a wider contact patch for insane amounts of traction. The unique mini-pin design gives the optimum level of traction in dusty, hard-packed and grooved conditions. The Hole Shot 2.0 is a must have tire in everyone’s racing arsenal, so get some today!
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
8206-02 | Hole Shot 2.0 2.2" M3 (Soft) Off-Road Buggy Rear Tires
- Updated pin design lasts longer
- Small, square-lug technology throughout tire
- New outer pins are angled to resist catching ruts
- Internal webbing reduces tire expansion under acceleration
- Fits any 1:10 2.2" 4WD Buggy front wheel
- Foam Inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Hole Shot 2.0 2.2" Rear Tires (2 pcs)
- Impact Firm Inserts (2 pcs)
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart