Gladiator 2.8" (Traxxas Style Bead) All Terrain Tires mounted
1:10 Truck Tires
|Product ID||Product Name||Price|
- What's Included
This is a pair of pre-mounted Gladiator 2.8” Tires. The Gladiator tread is an icon in the world of RC because of its unmatched traction and durability on a variety of surfaces. For over a decade, Gladiator tires have been tearing up bash and race spots around the World. Now, Pro-Line Racing is bringing the Gladiator the pre-mounted tread to the popular 2.8” tire size so you can dominate the terrain! The Gladiator tires are designed to give your Rustler®, low-profile Stampede® or other 1:10 Trucks optimal traction on any surface, while also providing the durability that you are searching for.
When you see the mean looking knobs on your truck, you will know that you made the right decision to trust Pro-Line with your traction needs. After you punch the throttle, you will be a Pro-Line fan for life! Don’t forget to check out the other great products that Pro-Line offers for your truck by using Pro-Line’s Pick By Kit feature!
The F-11 style wheel style that the Gladiator tires are mounted on will bring the tough and rugged look of full-size trucks straight to your vehicle of choice! The satin black finish of this super durable wheel will make your truck stand out from the rest. The wheel features a molded-in bead-loc ring and lug nuts, 11 triangulated spokes and a scale P-L logo. This is a 12mm hex must have wheel for all Pro-Line fans!
10102-11 | Gladiator 2.8" All Terrain Tires mounted
- Multi-leveled step pin design for incredible traction and durability
- Based off of the world-renowned Gladiator 1:10 scale truck tires
- Official Pro-Line logo and Gladiator name embossed on sidewall of tire
- Made in the Legendary M2 Compound
- Tough 11 spoke wheel style
- Satin Black finish
- Molded in Bead-loc ring and lug nuts for scale look
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- New P-L Racing Logo and Styling
- Wheel also available unmounted
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart