Fugitive X2 (Medium) Off-Road Tires No Foam
- What's Included
This is a pair of Fugitive 1:5 Truck Tires. Based on the tire that Ty Tessmann used to win the 1:8 Buggy World Championships, Pro-Line is Proud to Introduce the Fugitive for 1:5 Truck! Pro-Line is putting the competition on the Run with the all-new Fugitive race tire since it was developed to be the longest lasting race tire ever produced while still being quick and agile. In the past, the prevailing knowledge for creating a new tire that lasted throughout the long A-Mains in extreme wear conditions was to design a big and tall tire tread that was spaced out. While this was effective for the day, the tall and stiff tread numbed out the handling and didn’t have the speed of the smaller pin race tires.
Pro-Line’s all-new Fugitive tire sets the standard for wear and performance with a whole new design philosophy - small, tightly packed pins that can handle the abuse of being run by heavy 1:5 machines. When combined with Pro-Line’s incredible X-Compounds, the Fugitive has the best performance to cost ratio making it perfect for long 1:5 Mains!
Be the first one outrunning the competition with the all-new 1:5 Truck Fugitive!
- Based on World Champion Winning Fugitive Technology
- Extra Tread Wear saves you Money
- Long Lasting Tread yet still Fast and Agile
- Incredible Performance to Cost Ratio
- Perfect for High Wear Conditions with Little Dust
- Improved Traction with X-Compound Technology
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart