Fugitive Lite M4 (Super Soft) Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires
- What's Included
This is a pair of Fugitive Lite 1:8 Buggy Race Tires. Pro-Line is putting the competition on the Run with the all-new Fugitive Lite race tire! The Fugitive Lite is the little brother to the World Championship winning Fugitive tire with a very similar tread layout but with significantly smaller pins. The smaller pins results in a lighter weight tire that accelerates and brakes quicker while still maintaining the great wear characteristics that made the Fugitive so famous.
Before the Fugitive came along, the prevailing knowledge for creating a new tire that lasted throughout the long A-Mains in extreme wear conditions was to design a big and tall tire tread that was spaced out. While this was effective for the day, the tall and stiff tread numbed out the handling and didn’t have the speed of the smaller pin race tires.
Pro-Line’s new Fugitive Lite tire sets the standard for wear and performance with a whole new design philosophy - small, tightly packed pins that can handle the abuse of today’s race tracks.
Be the first one outrunning the competition with the Fugitive Lite!
- Smaller and Lighter Pins for Faster Lap Times
- Extra Tread Wear for your money
- Long Lasting Tread yet still Fast and Agile
- Improve your Buggy Acceleration Response
- Incredible Performance to Cost Ratio
- Long lasting Closed Cell Inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- 1:8 Buggy Front or Rear
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart