Fugitive X1 (Firm) Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Tires
- What's Included
This is a pair of Fugitive 1:8 Buggy Race Tires. WORLD CHAMPION!!! The same tire that Ty Tessmann used to win the World Championships in Italy is now available to you! Pro-Line is putting the competition on the Run with the all-new Fugitive race tire! The Fugitive was developed to be the longest lasting race tire ever produced while still being quick and agile. In the past, the prevailing knowledge for creating a new tire that lasted throughout the long A-Mains in extreme wear conditions was to design a big and tall tire tread that was spaced out. While this was effective for the day, the tall and stiff tread numbed out the handling and didn’t have the speed of the smaller pin race tires.
Pro-Line’s all-new Fugitive tire sets the standard for wear and performance with a whole new design philosophy - small, tightly packed pins that can handle the abuse of being run on concrete. When combined with Pro-Line’s incredible X-Compounds, the Fugitive easily has the best performance to cost ratio of any Pro-Line tire making it perfect for many European style tracks.
Be the first one outrunning the competition with the Fugitive!
- Use a WORLD CHAMPION Tire like the Pros
- Extra Tread Wear for your money
- Long Lasting Tread yet still Fast and Agile
- Incredible Performance to Cost Ratio
- Perfect for Extreme Wear Conditions with Little Dust
- Improved Traction with X-Compound Technology
- Long lasting Closed Cell Inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- 1:8 Buggy Front or Rear
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart
|Height:||4.38" (112 mm)|
|Width:||1.68" (43 mm)|