Dirt Hawg I Off-Road Tires Mounted
- What's Included
Looking for more stability and traction? The Dirt Hawg's mounted on Titus 2.2” wheels give you just that. Stability is achieved by a ½” wider stance on each side of the vehicle with the Titus wheels. To complete the package, Dirt Hawg's bring the element of control, agility and overall performance to your little E-REVO® with Pro-Line proprietary all-terrain design and high performance M2 (Medium) rubber compound.
"I have to just let you know how impressed I am with Pro-Line's Dirt Hawgs. I have a Traxxas E-REVO® Brushless, and after a couple runs I totally destroyed 2 sets of stock tires!!! The only wheel and tire combo I can get to keep this beast moving is you Dirt Hawgs!! I have had them on for a month and drive on dirt and asphalt, freakin things still look new!!! Absolutly love this tire!!! I will never buy another brand again, you have me for life!! Thank you so much, I could not be happier!" - John LaFayette, N.Y.
See Our Full Line of Pre-Mounted Tires!
REVO® is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P.
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
1071-13 | Dirt Hawg I Off-Road Tires Mounted on Black/Black Titus Bead-loc Wheels
- Made from M2 (Medium) compound
- All-Terrain tread works on street, grass, dirt and anything in-between
- 3.6” Oversized tire diameter delivers higher speed passes and greater control
- Reinforced outer sidewall ribbing reduces side-to-side carcass flex for greater control and feel
- Readers’ Choice Award recepient
- User should be aware that increased tire diameter and overall weight will add additional load to vehicles drive train.
- New 3-Piece easy to assemble wheel design
- Aluminum die-cast bead-loc with Pro-Line USA insignia
- Extremely detailed injection molded wheel design
- Extremely true finish
- Pre-ventilation included
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Dirt Hawg I tires mounted on Titus 2.2” black wheels (2 pcs)
- [F/R] 1:16 E-REVO®
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart