Blockade SC 2.2"/3.0" M3 (Soft) Tires
- What's Included
This is a pair of Blockade SC 2.2”/3.0” M3 (Soft) Tires for Short Course Trucks. Welcome to the future of Short Course Racing – Meet the new tire that will take you there: Blockade SC. Inspiration was taken directly from the National Championship Winning 1:8 Buggy tires, providing you with the latest and greatest technology for your Short Course Truck.
The Revolutionary tread design features large lugs for class leading tread life, perfectly balanced tread spacing for maximum forward bite and unique side tread that keeps you planted around the corners. The Blockade excels in a wide variety of conditions – from hard packed to blue-groove and loose to loamy, the Blockade SC tires will outpace and outlast the competition. If you are ready to step into the future and put your SC truck on top, get your own set of Blockade SC tires now!
“The Blockade SC tires fit into the in-between track conditions where it’s too loose for a Hole Shot and too hard packed for Caliber. The Blockade SC tires have excellent forward traction and side bite on hard packed base with loose surface. I can’t wait to continue to test the excellent wear on my set of Blockade SC M3 tires!” Pro-Line Team Driver - Alex Eklund
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
1183-02 | Blockade SC 2.2"/3.0" M3 (Soft) Tires
- Revolutionary long lasting tread pattern generates exceptional forward and side bite on a variety of surfaces
- 2011 ROAR National Championship Inspired Design
- Latest generation V2 SC wide carcass for increased contact patch
- Also available in M2 (Medium) and M4 (Super Soft) materials
- High density, reusable Closed Cell inserts included
- For use with Pro-Line 2.2" X 3.0" Wheels
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Blockade SC 2.2”/3.0” Tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart