Badlands MX38 3.8" (Traxxas Style Bead) All Terrain Tires Mounted
MT (Traxxas Style Bead) Tires
|Product ID||Product Name||Price|
- What's Included
This is a pair of pre-mounted Badlands MX38 Tires. Pro-Line is taking the 3.8” tire game to the next level with the Biggest and Baddest tire ever conceived: the Badlands MX38! Pro-Line Badlands tires are known for having a sweet Motocross inspired tread and the all-new Badlands MX38 tires kick that up a notch with a Bigger and Bolder knobby tread that matches modern MX tire design. The Badlands MX38 is a true All-Terrain tire that will find traction on any surface but is best suited for loose & loamy dirt, mud or grass. Just imagine your truck throwing up huge rooster tails with these awesome looking tires! Compared to the previous Pro-Line Badlands tires, you can expect even better traction, improved wear resistance and enhanced style.
The Badlands MX38 comes conveniently pre-mounted to our F-11 wheel. The F-11 is a super-tough 11-Spoke wheel designed to mimic the look of full-size Off-Road Trucks! Pro-Line’s F-11 wheel features scale bolt head details and a swept back face that will stand out from the crowd of boring wheels. This 17mm hex wheel is sure to make your truck stand out from the rest.
Be the first on your block to get the all-new Badlands MX38 tires mounted with F-11 wheels - Order yours today!
- Awesome Motocross-Inspired Appearance
- Bigger, Bolder and Badder than Ever
- Incredible Traction on Loose, Loamy or Muddy Terrain
- Improved Wear Resistance combined with Modern Style
- Made from Pro-Line’s Legendary M2 Race Rubber
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Tough 11 spoke wheel style
- Satin Black finish
- Molded in Bead-loc ring and lug nuts for scale look
- Wheel made from high-strength, durable DuPont nylon material
- Molded P-L Racing Logo and Style
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart