R19 PRO-Lite Clear Body
- What's Included
Featuring new aero concepts and air management contours, this body is already a proven winner in the hands of Team PROTOform’s Dario Balestri. The R19 was used to capture the Italian Constructors Championship, with 2 other R19’s also qualifying into the A-final at the world famous Fiorano track.
“The new R19 body is simply awesome. More steering, more downforce, easier to drive. A great improvement.” – Dario Balestri
The R19 is fully EFRA (#31548) and ROAR approved and is available in two weights of genuine Lexan®: .030” (light weight) and .025 Lexan® (PRO-lite weight for expert racers only). Included with the R19 is a decal sheet, paint-then-peel overspray film, window masks and body side-stiffeners (w/hardware).
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan® and are painted for advertising purposes only.
1556-25 | R19 Pro-Lite
- Increased steering and overall downforce
- Available in Genuine .025”, or .030” Lexan
- Revised molded-in stiffening contours
- Latest in aerodynamic features and contemporary LMP styling
- ROAR & EFRA LEGAL #31548
- R19 Clear Body
- Decal Sheet
- Window masks
- Paint-then-peel-overspray film
- Side stiffeners w/ hardware
- Length: 20.375" (517mm)
- Width: 10.4" (265mm)
- Wheel Base: 11.6" (295mm)