Rear Pro-Spline HD Axles
Short Course Accessories
- What's Included
This is a Rear Pro-Spline HD Axle pack. Pro-Line is proud to introduce the pre-assembled Pro-Spline HD Axles for the rear of the Slash® 4x4, Stampede® 4x4, and Rally! The Pro-Spline HD Technology debuted on the Pro-Line PRO-MT Kit and is designed to handle some serious power. Made from Hardened Black Oxide coated Steel, the Pro-Spline drive shafts have a true 6-sided spline that slides smoothly throughout the suspension travel without having to worry about stripping out like the stock plastic drive shafts.
The pins are held in place by zinc coated snap rings and M3 set screws on both ends (PRO Tip: Rotate snap ring so slit is away from the pin and put a drop of Tire Glue on the slit in the snap ring to prevent it from rotating. It is still removable with a flat-head screw driver). To top it all off the Rear Pro-Spline HD Axles are Pre-Assembled to get you back to bashing faster than ever!
If you are looking for the Ultimate drive shaft Upgrade for the rear of your Traxxas Truck then look no further than the Rear Pro-Spline HD Axles brought to you by Pro-Line!
SLASH®, Stampede® are registered trademarks of Traxxas® L.P.
6273-01 | Pre-Assembled Rear Pro-Spline HD Axles
- Made from Hardened Black Oxide Coated Steel
- True 6-Sided Sliding Spline for Smooth Suspension Action
- Zinc-coated Snap Rings hold the Pins in Place
- No More Stripping Plastic Shafts
- Lay Down Some Serious Power
- Ultimate Drive Shaft Upgrade
- 4x4 Front Pro-Spline HD Axles Also Available
- Conveniently Pre-Assembled – Some Assembly and Installation Required
- Pre-Assembled Rear Pro-Spline HD Axles (2 pcs)