Power Stroke Shocks (Rear)
- What's Included
This is a pair of Rear PowerStroke Short Course Shocks. Enhance the overall performance of your stock Slash® and Slash® 4X4, ProTrac Suspension Kit Slash, SC10, Blitz or Ultima SC with PowerStroke Shocks. Pair with the Front shock kit for an unbeatable combination. Aluminum shock body and cap and beefy 3.5mm shafts make this Powerstroke Shock kit one of the most important SC upgrades available on the market. If you are going to select one performance upgrade for your Short Course truck we recommend the Pro-Line PowerStroke SC Shocks!
Combine with the PowerStroke SC Universal Hardware Kit to fit the Associated SC10, Associated SC10 4x4 (with modifications), HPI Blitz, Losi XXX-SCT/SCB (with modification), Losi TEN-SCTE 4WD, Axial EXO Terra Buggy, Ultima SC and many others!
This is also a stock replacement for the Front PowerStroke Short Course Shocks that are included with the Pro-Line PRO-2 SC truck kit
Time to rebuild? Well Pro-Line has you covered with the rebuilt kit that includes all necessary items needed to rebuild 2 shocks.
Want to take your PowerStroke Short Course Shocks to the next level of Heavy Duty durability? Well then you can check out the HD Powerstroke Shaft kits that are available for the front and rear as well.
Whether you are looking for the best set up for your local track or bashing around your back yard, these Pro-Line PowerStroke Short Course Shocks will assure you have the best performance and a great time!
Slash® is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P
6063-01 | PowerStroke Shocks (Rear)
- Fits stock Slash, ProTrac Suspension Kit for Slash, Slash 4X4
- Included with the Pro-Line PRO-2 SC Truck Kit
- Fits SC10, Blitz and Ultima SC with 6063-05 Universal Adapters
- Pair with the 6063-01 PowerStroke Front Shocks
- True dual-stage spring rate
- Tune your spring rates with this 6063-04 Rear Spring Assortment
- Aluminum body and shock cap
- Infinite spring pre-load adjustment
- Rebuild your shocks with the 6063-02 Rebuild Kit
- Beefy 3.5mm shock shafts
- Injection molded, super durable spring retainer and shock ends
- Bladder sealed shock cap
- Free flow molded pistons
- Dual O-ring seats and upper and lower shock shaft guides
- Pre-assembled just add oil!
- Check out the PowerStroke Shocks featured in the PRO-2 SC Truck Exploded view HERE
For replacement components to your PowerStroke shocks please call
Pro-Line Direct at 1-800-899-RACE (7223)
- Pre-assembled PowerStroke Performance Shocks Rear (2 pcs)
- Traxxas® Slash
- Traxxas® Slash 4x4
- Pro-Line PRO-2 SC
- Axial Yeti (Front)
- Associated SC10
- Associated SC10 4x4 (with modifications)
- HPI Blitz
- Losi XXX-SCT/SCB (with modification)
- Losi TEN-SCTE 4WD
- Axial EXO Terra Buggy
- Ultima SC
- Pro-Line PRO-2 SC Buggy
- And many others
- Traxxas® Bandit® Rear *Mount to A-arm inner-most location
Fits using Universal Mounting Kit #6063-05
|Download Tuning Guide||Download Shock Comparison Guide|
|PowerStroke Front #6063-00 Shock Lengths (No Limiters):|
|PowerStroke Rear #6063-01 Shock Lengths (No Limiters):|
11/12/2010 - 09:08:56 AM
10/28/2010 - 07:07:33 PM
09/24/2010 - 01:48:58 PM
A Must Have
08/31/2010 - 03:48:10 PM
The threaded bodies allow for quick, fine tuning without looking for spacer clips, and they don't leak shock oil like the stockers do!
08/26/2013 - 08:39:32 AM