Pro-Line Fuel Stick
|Pro-Line Racing Fuel Stick||MAP $289.95|
|Product ID: 6271-00||Available in VERY LIMITED QUANTITIES|
The Pro-Line Racing Fuel Stick
- Ergonomic trigger orientation makes refueling faster and easier
- Aircraft-grade anodized aluminum
- Symmetric high-flow nozzle with six vent tubes for ultra fast filling
- Diffuser screen "normalizes" fuel stream to prevent excess bubbling and ensure a complete fill
- Long snout for reaching past high roof lines of trucks and buggies
- Also great with 1:8 & 1:10 Nitro On-Road Cars
- Easy to read clear gauge numbered in 10cc increments with red warning bars at 125cc and 150cc's
- Stainless hardware throughout
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
Making the Fuel Stick stand out is the trigger orientation that makes refueling a truck or buggy more ergonomic especially when doing so over high pit walls. Also great for use with 1:8 & 1:10 Nitro On-Road Cars.
High Speed Fuel Delivery System
Built for ultra-fast refueling, the nozzle tip is also designed to fill your tank completely. The diffuser screen covering the outlet prevents excess splashing and prevents large bubbles from forming during filling.
Easy to Read, Easy to Fill
When it's time to see how much fuel you used, check the easy to read gauge marked in 10cc increments for accurate measurement at a glance. Continuing the over-the-top theme, the nozzle and trigger assemblies are made of machined billet aluminum anodized Pro-Line blue.
Race Proven and
Made In The U.S.A.
Used by Ty Tessmann to win the 2014 1:8 Buggy IFMAR World Championship
Each Fuel Stick is stamped with a unique serial number and certificate of authenticity verifying that it was made 100% in the USA and hand assembled in our Southern California headquarters.
|Pro-Line Racing Fuel Stick Specs|
*Fill time under controlled conditions. Actual fill time may vary.
|Capacity||150cc Gauge Range (~200cc Total)|
|Fill Time||Less Than 1-Second*|
- Fuel Stick quick refill device (1 pc)
- Spare gauge sticker (1 pc)
- Spare -012 O-ring (1 pc)
PDF Instructions• Download Fuel Stick Operating Guide (135KB)