Ram 1500 Clear body
Rock Crawling Bodies
|Product ID||Product Name||Price|
- What's Included
Pro-Line is Proud to announce that the Ram 1500 Body Won The FIX 12-Hour Endurance race, and is now RECON G6 Certified
This is a Ram 1500 clear body for 1:10 Scale Crawlers. Pro-Line has something new for all of the scale rock crawling fans: a Ram 1500 body! This customized Ram body is perfect for giving your rock crawler a unique look amongst the crowd of Jeeps and Fords. The Ram 1500 body has an area in the bed made specifically for a spare tire and also features customized fender flares similar to ones found on full scale trucks. This licensed body has bold Ram 1500 styling that is a must have for your 1:10 rock crawler. Order your own and start customizing it today!
Ram and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Pro-Line. ©2017 FCA US LLC.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
Click Here for painting tips
ROLL-OVER item to show product, CLICK to visit product page
#3434-00 RAM 1500 1:10 Crawler Body Shown on an Axial SCX10 Honcho With:
- A - Ridge-Line Bumper Set (Narrow) #6088-00
- B - Interco TSL SX XL 1.9" G8 Rock Terrain Tires #1197-14
- C - FalutLine 1.9" Black 10-Spoke Bead-Loc Black Wheels #2748-15
- D - Scale Accessory - Assortment #2 #6045-00
- Custom Ram 1500 Rock Crawling body
- Unique bed for spare tire detail
- Big Fender Flares mimic real crawlers
- Detailed Stickers for awesome scale appearance
- Perfect for RAM 1500 truck fans!
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan®
- Four step to Crawler Ready:
1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4.) Mount your new body onto your Rock Crawler
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- 1:10 Scale Rock Crawlers
|Wheel Base:||12.3" (313mm)|