Pro-Panels Clear Body
- What's Included
This is a Panel Clear Body Set for the Bomber. Pro-Line is ready to unleash the Pro-Panels Clear Body for all of the Axial Bomber Rock Racing fans! The Pro-Panels are a direct replacement for the stock Hood, Roof and Side Panels and feature added shape details for a more aggressive look. The back of the roof features an optional Brake Light Mount for 4” Light Bars like Pro-Line’s LED Kit! If you don’t plan to use the Brake Light, you can just simply trim it away along the roof line. Since the Pro-Panels come clear, you can put your custom paint job on your Bomber and separate your rig from the rest. The Pro-Panels are made from very thick and super durable polycarbonate for long lasting performance. Get your Pro-Panels for your Bomber today!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader’s Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
Click Here for painting tips
ROLL-OVER item to show product, CLICK to visit product page
#3491-00 Pro-Panels Clear Body Shown on an Axial RR10 Bomber With:
- A - Hyrax 2.2" G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tires #10132-14
- B - FaultLine 2.2" Black/Black Bead-Loc 6 Lug Front or Rear Wheels #2758-15
3491-00 | Pro-Panels Clear Body for Axial Bomber
- Direct Fit onto Bomber Hood, Roof and Side Panels
- Added Details Provide a More Aggressive Look
- Includes Optional 4” Brake Light Mount Behind Roof
- Customize your Bomber Paint Job!
- Paint then Peel Overspray Film
- Made with Durable Polycarbonate
- Four step to Crawl Ready:
1.) Clean Body
2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Decal your body panels
4.) Mount your new body onto your Rig
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Pro-Panels Clear Body (1 pc)