Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Clear Body
Rock Crawling Bodies
|Product ID||Product Name||Price|
- What's Included
This is the Pro-Line Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubico Clear Body. The Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon body. Rugged, tough and soon to be classic styling are now available from Pro-Line for 1:10 Scale Builders and Rock Crawler owners.
The Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon is one of the first RC bodies to offer innovative hi-detail features such as front and rear bumpers and taillight lenses that are easily attached with double stick tape or hardware of your choice. It's Jeep® styling is a perfect match to it's full size counterpart that made it an automotive classic.
Made from super strong lexan material, the Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon is ready for off-roading in a dirt field or rock mountain near you.
Jeep, the Jeep grille and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Pro-Line. ©2017 FCA US LLC.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
Click Here for painting tips
ROLL-OVER item to show product, CLICK to visit product page
#3336-00 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Clear Body Shown on a Vaterra Ascender With:
- A - 5" Curved Super-Bright LED Light Bar Kit #6276-03
- B - Rectangular Scale Off-Road Tubular Roof Rack #6084-00
- C - Pro-Line Secure Cap #6088-00
- D - Scale Modular Fuel Packs #6311-00
- E - BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX 1.9" G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tires #10136-14
- F - Pro-Forge Impluse 1.9” Bronze Aluminum/Black Bead-Loc 6 Lug F/R Wheels #2762-01
Shown with Brass Brake Rotor Weights #6292-01 & 6-Lug 12mm Standard Offset Hex Adapters #6292-00
3336-00 | Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Clear Body
- Made with Genuine GE Lexan®
- Fits 12.3" Wheelbase Rigs
- Classic body lines
- Paint then peel overspray film, sticker sheet,and window masks included
- Double sided servo tape needed to install bumpers - NOT INCLUDED
- Extended rear body post are required - NOT INCLUDED
When mounting on an Axial SCX10... #AX80031 body post is required.
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Clear Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Body
- Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon decal sheet
- Window mask included
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
- Axial SCX10 12.3" Wheelbase
|Wheel Base:||12.3" (313mm)|
05/17/2015 - 09:40:05 AM