EVO SC Clear Body
Short Course Bodies
- What's Included
This is the EVO SC Clear Body for Short Course Trucks. It is time to Evolve your Short Course truck into a true race machine with Pro-Line’s all-new EVO SC body! After years of developing race winning bodies for Short Course trucks with advanced aerodynamic features, Pro-Line is ready to unleash the next Evolution of performance bodies!
The EVO SC body is designed with an aggressive sloped nose which keeps as much air as possible from getting under the hood; this decreases the dreaded parachute effect and gives you more control of your SC truck. The improved front down-force also enhances steering for quicker lap times. Pro-Line incorporated the maximum amount of vents possible in the rear of the body, while still maintaining long-lasting durability, in order to reduce drag, rear lift and weight as much as possible. All of these features add up to the most advanced Short Course Race Body ever constructed. If you want to stay on the top step of the podium you must Evolve with the EVO SC Body!
Also available in a Pre-Cut Version for ease of use!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader’s Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
Click Here for painting tips
Slash® is a registered trademark of Traxxas® L.P
ROLL-OVER item to show product, CLICK to visit product page
#3413-00 EVO SC Body Shown on a Pro-Line PRO-2 SC With:
- A - Pro-Line Secure-Loc Caps #6070-02. works with Pro-Line Extended Body Mounts
- B - Blockade SC 2.2"/3.0" Race Tires #1183-02
- C - F-11 2.2"/3.0" Black Wheels [F] #2739-03 [R] #2740-03
- Also Available Premounted
3413-00 | EVO SC Clear Body
- Advanced front end design generates unmatched steering
- New EVO Styling improves Looks and Performance
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan®
- Maximum amount of Rear Venting minimizes drag, lift and weight
- Four steps to get your Body Race Ready:
1. Clean Body and apply included window mask
2. Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3. Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4. Mount your new body onto your Short Course Truck
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- EVO SC Clear Body (1 pc)
- Number plates (2 pcs)
- Aluminum hardware pack
- Window masks
- Decal sheet
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
|Wheel Base:||12.7" (323mm)|
10/17/2014 - 05:11:19 PM
Hands Down best SCT body!
I have been running ONE of these, fully cut out, on large outdoor 8th scale tracks, and smaller indoor style tracks, on both my 2wd and 4wd trucks.THE SAME BODY ON BOTH. The body has been abused for the last 3 + months, racing and practicing atleast 2-4 days a week, AND ITS STILL GOING!!
Parachuting is reduced almost to extinction. Although it still will parachute, i found i was able to make jumps with ease that other guys using other bodies struggled with.
Grab one of the pre cut bodies, and paint it a color and scheme you wouldnt mind staring at a while, cause destroying one of these Beauties will take significant effort:D You wont be disapointed :)
03/10/2015 - 05:02:13 PM
update to original review!
how ever the new one will be here friday :D MUAHAHAHAHAH i should be able to get a full year out of this one :D