Early 50s Chevy Panel Truck Clear Body
- What's Included
This is the Pro-Line Early 50’s Chevy Panel Truck Body for Solid Axle Monster Truck. Pro-Line is bringing back the Early 50’s Chevy Panel Truck Body for all our Solid Axle Monster Truck Fans! Originally released by Pro-Line in 2001 for the T-MAXX, Pro-Line is proud to bring back the nostalgia of the Early 50’s Chevy Panel Truck Body that is a perfect fit for all of the Custom Solid Axle Monster Trucks!
The Early 50’s Chevy Panel Truck Body is iconic for its round headlights, uniquely shaped front grill lines that flow into the hood and split front windshield and all the details have been recreated by Pro-Line.
Get your own Early 50’s Chevy body today!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader’s Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
ROLL-OVER item to show product, CLICK to visit product page
- A - Pro-Line Secure-Loc Caps #6070-02
- B - Destroyer 2.6" M3 (Soft) All Terrain Tires #10114-02
- C - Brawler Clod Buster 2.6" White Wheel +17.5mm Wider Offset #2760-04
- D - Pro-Spec Shocks [R] #6308-31
General Motors® trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
Click Here for painting tips
- Classic Early 50’s Chevy rounded body lines
- Perfect fit for Custom Built Solid Axle Monster Trucks
- Originally released by Pro-Line in 2001 – Back by popular demand!
- Paint-then-peel Overspray film included
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan®
- Four step to Bash Ready:
1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4.) Mount your new body onto your Truck
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
|Wheel Base:||11.5" (292mm)|