2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Clear Body
Monster Truck Bodies
|Product ID||Product Name||Price|
- What's Included
This is a Pro-Line 2017 Raptor Clear Body for Monster Trucks. Introducing one of the most anticipated Truck bodies of all time: the all-new 2017 Ford® F-150 Raptor truck body for Monster Trucks! Pro-Line’s highly detailed yet functional replica has included all the rugged Raptor style and attitude into the body and decal sheet. The 2017 Raptor has a bold and tough body style and is the most cutting edge look available. This body completely transforms your REVO®, T-MAXX® 3.3, MGT or SUMMIT® into a True Scale Lifted Truck. If you are a Raptor fan, then this is the body for you! Be the envy of your friends.. Get your Pro-Line 2017 Ford® F-150 Raptor body today!
Readers’ Choice Award Winning Body Design
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Readers Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Pro-Line.
REVO®, T-MAXX®, and SUMMIT® are a registered trademarks of Traxxas® L.P.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
Click Here for painting tips
ROLL-OVER item to show product, CLICK to visit product page
#3468-00 2017 Ford® F-150 Raptor Clear Body Shown on a Traxxas® SUMMIT® With:
- A - Ridge-Line Bumper (Narrow) Set #6088-00
- B - 4" Super-Bright LED Light Bar Kit #6276-01
- C - Pro-Line Body Mount Secure-Loc Cap Kit #6070-02
- D - Trencher X 3.8" (Traxxas Style Bead) All Terrain Tires Mounted #1184-11
- Licensed 2017 Ford® F-150 Raptor Scale Looks
- Transforms Monster Truck into a Tough Lifted Truck
- Made from Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan®
- Rugged Raptor Style and Attitude
- Four step to MT Ready:
1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4.) Mount your new body onto your truck
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
|Wheel Base:||13.125" (333mm)|