1980 Chevy Blazer CGR Clear Body with Cage
Rock Crawling Bodies
|Product ID||Product Name||Price|
General Motors trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
Click Here for painting tips
An American auto icon, the Chevy Blazer. Rugged, tough, and soon to be classic styling are now available from Pro-Line for 1:10 rock crawling chassis.
The Blazer is one of the first SUV's that made a successful entry into the automotive industry. It's squared-off, straightforward design give it a classic automotive look while holding true to that off-road look. The perfect body to replicate the one you had or the one always wanted to have.
When you're looking to add a special touch to your crawler, then check out Pro-Line's 1980 Chevy Blazer CGR body.
- All-inclusive two piece system
- Body made from .060 shatterproof Lexan
- CGR Roll Cage made from high strength Injection molded nylon
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
- Perfect fit for Axial AX10, SCX10, Team Losi Crawler, or other 1:10 crawlers.
- Extremely detailed interior detail including steering wheel, dash detail, transfer case and transmission shifter, and seats
- 8 mounting points body to roll cage for a secured/durable fit and finish
- A hinged, snap-on wind deflector
- Spare tire rack system good for 1.9 or 2.2 tires (5.1 tire maximum OD)
- Accepts Pro-Line's Roof Rack (part # 6046-00) and other scale accessories
- 1980 Chevy Blazer CGR Body
- CGR Roll Cage
- Mounting Hardware
- Spare Tire Rack system
- Detail decal sheet
- Wind/bug deflector
3244-60 | 1980 Chevy Blazer CGR with cage