1979 Ford F-150 Clear Body
Rock Crawling Bodies
|Product ID||Product Name||Price|
- What's Included
This is a 1979 Ford® F-150 Clear Body for Ascender. Pro-Line has a brand new body for all of the Scale Crawler fans: a Licensed 1979 Ford® F-150 body for the Vaterra Ascender! The Ascender is a sweet looking Scale vehicle because of the built in rear cage. Now you can make it look even more scale with the Pro-Line ‘79 F-150 cab on the front. The Pro-Line 1979 F-150 is a classic vintage truck body with carefully sculpted rectangular head lights and bold front grill. Pro-Line has faithfully recreated the ‘79 F-150 for your Ascender! Transform the look of your Ascender with the 1979 Ford® F-150 from Pro-Line!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader’s Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Pro-Line.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
Click Here for painting tips
ROLL-OVER item to show product, CLICK to visit product page
#3496-00 1979 Ford® F-150 Cab Clear Body Shown on a Vaterra Ascender With:
- A - Scale Recovery Tow Strap with Duffel Bag #6314-00
- B - Scale Accessory Packs #7 (#6075-00) and #8 (6105-00)
- C - BFGoodrich Krawler T/A KX 1.9" G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tires #10136-14
- D - Pro-Forge FaultLine 1.9" Clear Aluminum/Black Bead-Loc 6 Lug Wheels #2764-00
Shown with Brass Brake Rotor Weights #6292-01 & 6-Lug 12mm Standard Offset Hex Adapters #6292-00
- Licensed 1979 Ford® F-150 Scale Looks
- Transforms your Ascender into a cool classic truck
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan®
- Four step to Crawl Ready:
1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4.) Mount your new body onto your truck
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History