1966 Ford F-100 Clear Body
Short Course Bodies
|Product ID||Product Name||Price|
- What's Included
This is a 1966 Ford® F-100 Clear Body for SC trucks with extended body mounts. Now you can have your very own custom “Hay Hauler” with Pro-Line’s licensed 1966 Ford® F-100 body! The ’66 F-100 body comes with perfectly scaled details like the step-sides and huge fender flares that will bring you back to the good old days. You can even create your own version of the Class 8 Desert Truck that dominated the desert in the 1980’s!
However you decide to detail your truck, the ’66 Ford body will turn heads and transform your SC into the best looking truck around. Get your very own “Hay Hauler” body now!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader’s Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Pro-Line.
SLASH® is a registered trademarks of Traxxas® L.P.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
Click Here for painting tips
ROLL-OVER item to show product, CLICK to visit product page
#3408-00 1966 Ford F-100 Body Shown on a TRAXXAS® SLASH® With:
- A - Pro-Line Secure-Loc Caps #6070-02. works with Pro-Line Extended Body Mounts
- B - Gladiator SC 2.2"/3.0" All-Terrain Tires #1169-02
- C - ProTrac Renegade 2.2"/3.0" Black/Chrome Bead-Loc Wheels (Painted) #2731-01
3408-00 | 1966 Ford F-100 Clear Body
- Licensed 1966 Ford F-100 body for SC trucks with Extended Body Mounts (sold separately)
- Old-School “Hay Hauler” looks
- Unmatched detail and realism
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan®
- Four steps to get your Body Ready:
1. Clean Body and apply included window mask
2. Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3. Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4. Mount your new body onto your car
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Clear Lexan® 1966 F-100 Body
- Decal sheet
- Window masks included
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
|Wheel Base:||12.7" (323mm)|
love this body
Mine arrived today
03/04/2014 - 09:35:03 AM
I painted it in the original fire red - retro style and set on homemade SC on the basis of Kyosho...
01/23/2016 - 10:45:57 PM
Very nice body!!!
My son has crashed, cartwheeled and rolled this truck many times. No bad scuffs or scratches. The only issue is it's breaking at the back of the cab where the bed meets. I patched it tonight with fiberglass web drywall tape & Shoe Goo. We'll see how that holds up, it's worked awesome on another body.
I would highly recommend this body to anyone looking for something realistic and head turning. Maybe proactively reinforce the lower areas at the back of the cab & front of the bed.
Hope this helps someone decide.