1966 Chevrolet C-10 Clear Body (Cab + Bed)
- What's Included
This is a 1966 Chevrolet® C-10™ Clear Body (Cab + Bed) for Rock Crawlers. Pro-Line has a brand new body for all of the Scale Crawler fans: a Licensed 1966 Chevrolet® C-10™ Cab and Bed for the SCX10 Trail Honcho! Now you can make your crawler look even more scale with a ‘66 C-10™ cab on the front and bed on the back. The 1966 C-10™ is a classic vintage truck and Pro-Line’s scaled down version has been carefully sculpted with realistic undercut detail that is only made possible with Pro-Line’s new molding technology. This allowed Pro-Line to faithfully recreate the ‘66 C-10™ down to the most stunning of details! Transform the look of your tuck with the realistic 1966 Chevrolet® C-10™ body from Pro-Line!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader’s Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
General Motors® trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
Click Here for painting tips
ROLL-OVER item to show product, CLICK to visit product page
#3483 1966 Chevrolet C-10 Clear Cab+Bed Shown on a Vaterra Ascender With:
- A - BFGoodrich KO2 All-Terrain Tires#10124-14
- B - Pro-Forge 1.9" Clear Anodized Aluminum/Black Bead-Loc 6 Lug F/R Wheels #2762-00
- Fully Licensed 1966 Chevrolet® C-10™ Looks
- Great fit for your SCX10 Trail Honcho
- Realistic undercut detail made possible by Pro-Line’s advanced molding technology
- Detailed Sticker Sheet and Window Masks Included
- Paint-then-peel Overspray film included
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan®
- Four step to Race Ready:
1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Decal your body (decal sheet included)
4.) Mount your new body onto your Truck and admire your work
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Axial SCX10 12.3" (313mm) Wheelbase Chassis
|Wheel Base:||12.3" (312mm)|