Big Joe 3.8" (40 Series) All Terrain Tires
Monster Truck Tires
- What's Included
This is a pair of Pro-Line Big Joe 3.8" (40 Series) All Terrain Tires. Big Joe equals BIG fun! Big Joe offers a 1” wider tread surface, ¾” taller tread, and a ¾” larger inner diameter. This tire also includes an even more aggressive tread pattern, which makes it the new innovation in Monster Truck tires. Made from soft M2 compound, the Big Joe impersonates that of the popular Masher while taking it to the next level.
Exclusively designed for the new 40 Series wheels and tires, the oversized inner diameter incorporates true, precise handling with greater stability. Additionally, outer sidewall reinforcements further the handling of the Big Joe by limiting the amount of side-to-side roll, which is typically seen in Monster Truck tires. Pro-Line's firm Impact Foam is also included for the ultimate combination.
Whether or not you are tackling the asphalt, climbing hills, destroying dirt, or just plain backyard bashing, the Big Joe excels at all.
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
1103-00 | Big Joe 3.8" (40 Series) All Terrain Tires
- For use with 3.8" (40 Series) Monster Truck Wheels
- Increased sidewall thickness to resist tearing at the bead
- Extremely detailed sidewall design for that tough off-road look
- Official Pro-Line logo embossed on sidewall of tire
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Big Joe tires (2 pcs)
- Foam inserts (2 pcs)
- Tech 5 (#2722-03) 40 Series wheels
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart