Trencher X 3.8" (Traxxas Style Bead) All Terrain Truck Tires
MT (Traxxas Style Bead) Tires
|Product ID||Product Name||Price|
- What's Included
This is a pair of Pro-Line Trencher X 3.8" (Traxxas® Style Bead) All Terrain Tires. Leave a mark with your Monster Truck wherever you are with Pro-Line’s Trencher X tires. The Trencher X tires are designed to give your MT optimal traction on just about any surface. Super cool horizontal H shaped treads give your MT ridiculous amounts of forward bite. With tread height at ¼” tall, you’ll find that durability and longevity are second to none.
"The tires provide more stability and tons more traction on any surface, in turn they make a monster truck unstoppable. When using the tires on gravel or any other loose surface they grip enough to keep you from spinning out but still allow you to slide, to drift or do donuts. The traction that the tires provide is really the best of both worlds and seems to be made for bashing. But when they are taken out on a track they perform like a tire thats made for racing! They handle clay surprisingly well the tires were sticking to the corners and helping me rip wheelies down the straight away.." BigSquidRC.com
Check out the complete product review of the Trencher X by BigSquidRC.com!
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
1184-00 | Trencher X 3.8" (Traxxas® Style Bead) All Terrain Tires
- The ultimate basher tire!
- Horizontal H shaped tread for ridiculous amounts of and side-to-side stability
- Oversized and nearly ¼” tall tread are second-to-none in durability and longevity
- For use with 3.8" Traxxas Style Bead Monster Truck Wheels
- Increased sidewall thickness to resist tearing at the bead
- Extremely detailed sidewall design for that tough off-road look
- Also available Pre-Mounted to Desperado 1/2" offset Wheels
- Official Pro-Line logo embossed on sidewall of tire
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing's History
- Trencher X tire (2 pcs)
- Foam inserts (2 pcs)
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart