Interco TSL SX Super Swamper SC 2.2"/3.0" Tires Mounted
Short Course FUN Tires
|Product ID||Product Name||Price|
- What's Included
This is a pair of pre-mounted Interco® TSL SX Super Swamper® Short Course Tires. Pro-Line is bringing the popular Licensed Interco® TSL SX Super Swamper® Rock Crawling tread pattern to Short Course Size! This tire is perfect for adding to your Scale Short Course sized vehicle and also the new Traxxas Telluride®. With “almost scale” not being acceptable and access to Interco’s design data, Pro-Line’s engineering staff has reproduced the Super Swamper in a scale configuration matched by none. The Super Swamper® is a great All-Terrain tire that can handle dirt, gravel, mud, rocks and even the street – all while looking good doing it. Finish the look of your Scale Short Course off with one of Pro-Line’s popular True Scale bodies like the Ford Raptor SVT, Chevy Silverado HD, 1966 Ford F-100 and even our Desert Raid!
The F-11 style wheel style that the Swamper tires are mounted on will bring the tough and rugged look of full-size trucks straight to your vehicle! This F-11 wheel will fit all ProTrac offset vehicles and features reduced webbing to properly fit the Losi SCTE 4x4 kit. The wheel features a molded-in bead-loc ring, 11 triangulated spokes and a scale P-L logo. This is a must have wheel for all Pro-Line SC fans!
Interco Tire Corporation® trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
10103-11 | Interco® TSL SX Super Swamper® SC 2.2"/3.0" Tires Mounted
- Interco® TSL SX Super Swamper® Replica Design
- Tackle tough terrain in Scale Style
- Perfect upgrade for your Traxxas Telluride®
- Made in the Legendary M2 Compound
- Tire also available unmounted
- Reduced webbing to fit Losi SCTE 4x4
- Pro-Line ProTrac Zero offset wheel
- Tough 11-spoke wheel design
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material
- New P-L Racing Logo and Styling
- Wheels also available unmounted
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart