Interco TSL SX Super Swamper SC 2.2"/3.0" Tires Mounted
Short Course FUN Tires
|Product ID||Product Name||Price|
- What's Included
This is a pair of pre-mounted Interco TSL SX Super Swamper Short Course Tires. Pro-Line is bringing the popular Licensed Interco TSL SX Super Swamper Rock Crawling tread pattern to Short Course Size! This tire is perfect for adding to your Scale Short Course sized vehicle and also the new Traxxas Telluride®. With “almost scale” not being acceptable and access to Interco’s design data, Pro-Line’s engineering staff has reproduced the Super Swamper in a scale configuration matched by none. The Super Swamper is a great All-Terrain tire that can handle dirt, gravel, mud, rocks and even the street – all while looking good doing it. Finish the look of your Scale Short Course off with one of Pro-Line’s popular True Scale bodies like the Ford Raptor SVT, Chevy Silverado HD, 1966 Ford F-100 and even our Desert Raid!
The F-11 style wheel style that the Swamper tires are mounted on will bring the tough and rugged look of full-size trucks straight to your vehicle! This F-11 wheel will fit all ProTrac offset vehicles and features reduced webbing to properly fit the Losi SCTE 4x4 kit. The wheel features a molded-in bead-loc ring, 11 triangulated spokes and a scale P-L logo. This is a must have wheel for all Pro-Line SC fans!
Interco Tire Corporation® trademarks used under license to Pro-Line.
Please note: All tires & wheels are sold in pairs, unless otherwise noted.
10103-11 | Interco TSL SX Super Swamper SC 2.2"/3.0" Tires Mounted
- Interco TSL SX Super Swamper Replica Design
- Tackle tough terrain in Scale Style
- Perfect upgrade for your Traxxas Telluride®
- Made in the Legendary M2 Compound
- Tire also available unmounted
- Reduced webbing to fit Losi SCTE 4x4
- Pro-Line ProTrac Zero offset wheel
- Tough 11-spoke wheel design
- Strong and Durable Nylon Material
- New P-L Racing Logo and Styling
- Wheels also available unmounted
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
Tire Compound Colored Dot Chart