1. Spread a thin layer of MIP CVD® lube on couplings,
and insert into the axle.
2. Slide completed axles into the bone with the cross
3. Insert the cross pin and make sure it is evenly
spaced on both sides of the bone.
4. Angle and turn CVD so the set screw can be
installed with the supplied allen wrench. Always use
the included MIP Thread Lock on the set screws and
allow them to dry for 24 hours.
Front and rear CVDs:
1. Remove the stock plastic slider drive axles and yokes from your MAXX® truck.
2. Install the MIP steel drive cups onto the transmission output shafts using M5 x 5 set screws and MIP Thread Lock. The drive cups and hubs are a precision fit so they may be snug on the output shafts. If needed you should carefully tap them on.
3. Slide completely assembled CVD through the bearing hubs and inset axle cross pins, hubs, and wheels same as stock.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO OVER TIGHTEN THE WHEEL
NUTS AND BIND THE AXLES.
If you have any questions about our products or web store, feel free to Contact Us by phone 8am – 3:30pm Pacific Standard Time, Monday to Friday. You may call us at 1-800-899-7223 (Toll-Free) or 1-951-849-9781 (International and Local calls).