Jeep Comanche Clear Body
Rock Crawling Bodies
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
Click Here for painting tips
This is the Pro-Line Jeep Comanche "Cab" 12.3" Rock Crawler Body. Jeep® fans rejoice! Pro-Line is pleased to announce the release of the 1982-1992 Jeep® Comanche body for 1:10 Scale and Crawler rigs (12.3" wheel base). Again, with over the top detail, Pro-Line brings another iconic crawler back to life for the 1:10 Scale Builders.
Utilizing a modular cab/bed design, the Jeep® Comanche comes in two configurations; either a fully detailed truck bed or clearanced bed for the Axial Trail Honcho Cage system. With either system, builders are a high degree of flexibility.
- Designed for 12.3" wheelbase crawlers
- Modular cab/bed design allows multiple configurations
- Available in 2 configurations
- Perfectly detailed and classic line's create the perfect 1982-1992 Jeep® Comanche
- Use Pro-Line's 12.3" wheelbase PL-C Floor Pan (#3339-00) and PL-C Interior (#3337-00) for the ultimate scale rig.
- Made with Genuine GE Lexan®
- Paint then peel overspray film
- Made in the USA
- Clear Lexan® Jeep® Comanche Cab (1),
- Clear Lexan® Jeep® Comanche Bed (1)
- Jeep® Comanche decal sheet
- Window mask included
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
- Assembly Hardware
3333-00 | Jeep Comanche Clear Body