Ford F-150 Raptor SVT Clear Body
- What's Included
This is a Pro-Line Ford® F-150 SVT Raptor Clear Body for the Stampede® and Stampede® 4X4. The full-size Ford® Raptor SVT was designed for serious off-road abuse and now you can give your truck the same look! The Raptor has a bold grill that tells everyone to get out of your way and hood fins that prove it is a serious racing truck. Every detail of this modern icon was re-created to give your truck the ultimate in off-road styling. When you see your Raptor SVT mounted on your truck, you will realize that this is exactly what you have been waiting for. Buckle-up and hold on for Pro-Line’s Ford® F-150 SVT Raptor Clear Body for the Stampede® and Stampede® 4X4!
Readers’ Choice Award Winning Body Design
Don’t forget to submit your finished Pro-Line Ford® F-150 SVT Raptor truck to Reader’s Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Pro-Line.
Stampede® is a registered trademarks of Traxxas® L.P.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear Lexan® and are painted for advertising purposes only.
Click Here for painting tips
3348-00 | Ford F-150 Raptor SVT Clear Body
- Made with Genuine GE .040 Lexan®
- Perfect fit and proportions for the Stampede® and Stampede® 4X4
- Bold Ford® F-150 SVT Raptor styling – Stand out among the crowd
- Exceptional detail – From far away or close up, you and your friends will be able to see the detail
- Paint then peel overspray film, sticker sheet, and window masks included
- Four step to Race Ready:
1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4.) Mount your new Ford® F-150 SVT Raptor onto your Stampede® and Stampede® 4X4
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Clear Ford® F-150 SVT Raptor body
- Window templates
- Decal Sheet
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
|Wheel Base:||10.0" (254mm)|