1981 Ford Bronco Clear Body
- What's Included
This is a 1981 Ford® Bronco Clear Body. Pro-Line is pleased to announce the release of the 1981 Ford® Bronco body for 12.3” Scale Crawlers. Pro-Line has captured the overall essence of the Bronco and have now made it available in 1:10 scale format! Complete with detailed grill, headlights, body molding trim, and that overall distinct Bronco look, you scale classic truck enthusiasts will not want to be left behind. If you like even older style Broncos, check out Pro-Line’s 1973 Ford® Bronco! When you're looking to go back in time in automotive history, then check out Pro-Line's new 1981 Ford® Bronco body.
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader’s Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Pro-Line.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
Click Here for painting tips
ROLL-OVER item to show product, CLICK to visit product page
#3472-00 1981 Ford® Bronco Clear Body Shown on a Vaterra Ascender With:
- A - BFGoodrich® All-Terrain KO2 1.9” G8 Rock Terrain Truck Tires #10124-14
- B - Denali 1.9" Black/Black Bead-Loc 8 Spoke Front or Rear Wheels #2747-15
3472-00 | 1981 Ford® Bronco Clear Body for Scale Crawlers
- Made from durable, genuine GE Lexan
- Fully Licensed 1981 Ford® Bronco
- Perfect proportions for 12.3” wheelbase Crawlers
- Paint then peel overspray film
- Includes highly detailed decal sheet
- Four step to Scale Ready: 1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask 2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off 3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included) 4.) Mount your new body onto your rig
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Clear 1981 Ford® Bronco body
- Window templates
- Detailed Decal sheet
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
- 12.3" Wheelbase Rock Crawlers
|Wheel Base:||12.5" (317mm)|