1966 Ford F-100 Clear Body
- What's Included
This is a 1966 Ford F-100 Clear Stampede® Body. Now you can have your very own custom “Hay Hauler” with Pro-Line’s licensed 1966 Ford® F-100 body! The ’66 F-100 body comes with perfectly scaled details like the step-sides and huge fender flares that will bring you back to the good old days. You can even create your own version of the Class 8 Desert Truck that dominated the desert in the 1980’s!
However you decide to detail your truck, the ’66 Ford® body will turn heads and transform your truck into the best looking truck around. Get your very own “Hay Hauler” body now!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line body to Reader’s Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
Ford Motor Company Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Pro-Line.
Stampede® are registered trademarks of Traxxas® L.P.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear Lexan® and are painted for advertising purposes only.
Click Here for painting tips
3412-00 | 1966 Ford F-100 Clear Body
- Licensed 1966 Ford F-100 body for Stampede® trucks
- Old-School “Hay Hauler” looks
- Unmatched detail and realism
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan®
- Four steps to get your Body Hay Hauler Ready:
1. Clean Body and apply included window mask
2. Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3. Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4. Mount your new body onto your truck
- Made in the USA, since 1982 – Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- 1966 Ford F-100 Clear Body
- Decal Sheet
- Window Masks
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
|Wheel Base:||10.1" (257mm)|